CPRMC visitor restrictions
Here at Carolina Pines, we continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
EFFECTIVE JULY 23, 2020
• Carolina Pines will only be allowing ONE (1) well visitor, per patient, per hospital visit for the following areas: OB and pediatrics, emergency room (non-covid related) and outpatient surgery.
• All visitors will be required to wear a mask, at all times, while within our facility.
• All visitors must be 16 years of age or older, will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask and armband at all times while in the facility.
• NO exchange of visitors will be allowed.
• Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
• We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms of COVID-19 according to CDC guidelines.
• Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines. Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff.